Field Service Engineers
Field Service Engineers: Installation of Air Pollution Control Equipment from the mechanical assembly to the complete installation from foundation to commissioning – ‘turnkey installation’. Air Clear’s Field Service Engineers are available 24/7 for emergency equipment problems either for Air Clear’s Equipment or other Air Pollution Control Equipment problems.
- Maintenance of existing Air Pollution Control Equipment
Field Service Engineers: Air Clear uses Wonderware Human Machine Interface (HMI) Software for Monitoring and Remote Monitoring of our Oxidizers and Coalescing Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector Systems
- Service contracts for routine PM inspections
- On call response for field service on all Oxidizers
- RTO heat recovery upgrade to lower energy use and or increase capacity
- RTO heat recovery media replacement on all Oxidizers
- Catalyst replacement and upgrade to increase VOC reduction
- Replacement & Field Service of any coalescing fiberbed filter mist collector systems
- Conversion of non-Air Clear Filter Systems to except Air Clear Filters
- Re-location of existing air pollution equipment to a new facility from removal, refurbish, re-installation and start up
- Remote Monitoring of Air Pollution Control Systems
Air Clear Field Service Engineers changing the Coalescing Filters and prefilter media on a 30,000 ACFM Coalescing Fiberbed Filter Mist Collector at Tietex Textile Manufacturing Plant in SC. Air Clear has 4 units operating at the Tietex Plant
Air Clear Field Service Engineers installed 15,700 SCFM Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) on Textile Manufacturing Process
Refurbished 11,000 SCFM 2 Chamber Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO). Air Clear Field Service Engineers loaded RTO on truck for shipment to final location.
Air Clear Field Service Engineers installing 15,000 SCFM 2-Chamber Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) with scrubber system on chemical process.
Air Clear Field Service Crew installing Skid Mounted 15,000 SCFM Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) on the Roof of wire coating facility.
Shop Photo of Air Clear Field Service Engineers performing a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) on 5,000 SCFM Catalytic Oxidizer
Service Call on yearly Scheduled Maintenance on Air Clear’s Thermal Oxidizer System at Oil Refinery, Texas